Northern Partners Cooperative is the result of a merger of four long standing cooperatives in the Illinois Valley into one new, dynamic, forward looking Coop. The Boards of Directors and staff members of these four coops worked hard to bring their separate entities together into the new company, and look forward to serving their existing clientele, as well as new customers with the same quality of products and services they have come to expect.
Triumph Cooperative Company was established as a coop in 1907. Triumph consisted of one location in Triumph with grain, crop production, and feed. Customers of Triumph Coop are from LaSalle, Lee, and Bureau Counties.
Mendota Farmers Coop Supply Company was established as a coop in 1908. MFC’s locations included MFC Building Supplies on Rt 34 in Mendota, 3 grain receiving sites nearby to the building supplies location, and the Van Orin grain facility. Customers of MFC come from LaSalle, Lee, and Bureau Counties.
Utica Elevator Company was established as a coop in 1912. UE had three locations, the Utica grain facility, Ottawa crop production facility, and Tonica grain and crop production facility. UE customers come from LaSalle, Marshall, Putnam, and Kendall Counties.
Van Orin Cooperative Oil Company was established as a coop in 1930. Van Orin’s locations were at LaMoille, where there was a crop production products and a refined fuel site; Malden, where there was a crop production facility; and Van Orin, where there was a propane site. Customers of Van Orin come from Lee, LaSalle, Bureau, Whiteside and Ogle counties.
All four companies were part of SeedLink, LLC, which continues to be the source of seed sales for Northern Partners Coop.
The Headquarters of NPC is located on Rt 34 in Mendota, just north of the building supply warehouse. The address is:
Northern Partners Cooperative
PO Box 560
Mendota, IL 61342
Toll Free (866)773.6772